best entry level amps......

This is literally just my opinion, but ask yourself, honestly, if you want the touch screen because it has so many features, or because you want to be cool?

also, just saw you're in charleston. Where at? I'm living in N. Charleston, a neighbor hood right before you get to I-26 on Ashley Phosphate.

I live out in ladson near sangaree

To me it's more about the iPhone integration with it. I could care less about it being flashy/cool. And that it can play DVDs of course.

i have to also say, cadence has shown some meat to them. not sure if soundstream counts, but they are not terrible amps, surely not real soundstream, though. there are many forum,internet brands, as well. looking for a small footprint, you may be constricted to a good deal on a better than entry amp, or used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.