best entry level amps......

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
looking to do a "decent" budget install into my jeep. been away from car audio for awhile (about 4 years) and well a lot has changed. are companies like alphasonik, planet audio, cadence, mb quart, autotek, ect...... junk now as far as entry level 4 channel amps? looking for a 4 channel that can do 3-500 bridged and enough to power a front stage @ 60 watts and up. ive found plenty that have those ratings by those brands listed but have no idea if they are junk now......

Last edited by a moderator:
i forgot to mention that i am looking for the smallest footprint possible. how large is that cadence? its gonna be goin under the seat, and there isnt much room.

i forgot to mention that i am looking for the smallest footprint possible. how large is that cadence? its gonna be goin under the seat, and there isnt much room.
Well now that you've told us exactly how much space you have to work with, we can give you accurate and useful advice!

so the onyx series is decent? i was looking at one of their 4 channel amps. only looking to run a set of comps on the front channels and bridge the rear for a 8" sub.

so the onyx series is decent? i was looking at one of their 4 channel amps. only looking to run a set of comps on the front channels and bridge the rear for a 8" sub.
Yeah, what's the RMS of your sub? there's plenty of other fish in the sea. whats the largest amount of money you're willing to spend?

dont have a sub yet.......looking at the skar 8" that theyre running a special on. the cheaper the better for me. trying to do a complete setup (double din dvd, amp, comps, and sub) for under 7, but the closer to 6 the better. yes i know, not a lot of money, but you know how that goes. no competitions here, just lookin to upgrade the stock setup.

dont have a sub yet.......looking at the skar 8" that theyre running a special on. the cheaper the better for me. trying to do a complete setup (double din dvd, amp, comps, and sub) for under 7, but the closer to 6 the better. yes i know, not a lot of money, but you know how that goes. no competitions here, just lookin to upgrade the stock setup.
eeewwww, i know where you're coming from, but the fact that you're getting a double DIN touch HU for less than $700 itself is shady AF.

Probably a trash HU, unless you're getting a sweet hook up from a friend. You're better off getting a mid-level Alpine HU and getting way more performance out of it than a Cheap $150 BOSS touchscreen radio.

im just assuming you're talking about a touchscreen HU.

I was lookin at the pioneer 3400. I know obviously not the best but within the budget. that's around 320, amp 120(onyx 480) sub 100, comps (lookin at the incriminator) 120. So @660 for that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.