Best enclosure for dual dd1508 subs in 2012 Mitsubishi Galant

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbrother54
10+ year member

hi. I am hoping that someone out there can help me with the correct enclosure using (2) DD1508 Subs. it will be placed in a 2012 Mitsubishi Galant and the max measurements are as follows 15H x 22W x 18D (Inches). these are max and if the enclosure could be built smaller and still get the most in sound and power then that would be great. Please forgive my ignorance in this matter but i really don't know anything about box specs or how to build it. I will be having a friend of mine who has owned a car stereo shop now for almost 20 years be the one to build it. I am looking for any good advice on this that i may be able to give him. thank you kindly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.