Best double din under $300

ive heard the power acoustik/soundstream/ppi ingenix series was pretty good i know it has 4v out built in navi and other nice features looked good in the lessco vid too was thinking of going this route myself

You can get new Pioneers with the 5.8"/6.1" screens for under 300. If he doesn't mind buying used he could get one with navi (Not the d series, they ****). Does he have a preference in regards to preout voltage, eq ect?

You can get new Pioneers with the 5.8"/6.1" screens for under 300. If he doesn't mind buying used he could get one with navi (Not the d series, they ****). Does he have a preference in regards to preout voltage, eq ect?
Yeah, he'd like touch and bluetooth and aux and the higher the preouts the better. He was going to buy a pioneer with 2v outs and I told him I'd ask here. I just don't want him to get screwed too badly..

Yeah, he'd like touch and bluetooth and aux and the higher the preouts the better. He was going to buy a pioneer with 2v outs and I told him I'd ask here. I just don't want him to get screwed too badly..
Pio AVH-X4600BT would be great if they're willing to pay $320-330. Full 7", 4v po's, great features....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.