Best Comps. for $400?

I don't know but Infinity Kappa Perfects retail for about $500. Of course I just ordered a pair straight from Infinity for $150 US. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

definitely not infinities

i no particular order....

Diamond HEX

Focals Polykevlar

JBL Gti

CDT HD's

Alpine SPX

PG Ti ELITE

Boston Acoustic Pros

MB Quart QSD 164

A/D/S 346is

Maybe some lotus or morels if you can find a really good price

but that is a good price for infinty comps

I would recommend the Focal PolyKevlar, or the Diamond Audio Hex, I just heard both yesterday and was blown away....(or save up your money and get the Focal Utopias...best car audio speakers I have ever heard). Question for Redford...if you don't mind me asking- how did you order straight from infinity?

Well we get accomodations through my work. So you can order through Infinity and get your nice big discount, because I guess in theory I would count as a dealer since they don't normally distribute directly themselves.

I just bought dynaudio 240GT for about USD420 off ebay.. should be well worth the cash..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just poke around eBay. There are plenty of decent brands that go for $400 or under. Rainbow, DLS, Dynaudio, Focal...

I just got CDT EuroSports for $400, they should be awesome.

Looks like TheZeb.com no longer has the CFs...

Redford where do you work, I am just trying to figure out how to get a dealer license, I do some audio buying and installation-but lookin to move up....anyones help would be great!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.