Best components under £200

Participant count
  • Participant list

tarantula_123

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Am looking for recommendations on the best 6.5" component speakers for my front doors on a budget of around £200, which I think is about $250, new not used. I'll be running these in my Corolla T - Sport with the two 10" Kicker Solo Barics as discussed in my other thread.

Amplifier wise, I'm gonna run the subwoofers off something like a JL Audio JX1000, and something again JL Audio for the front door components as they seem to be coming cheap now on eBay.

The two I have in mind are based off reviews online, so will put links below. Let me know on suggestions:

I’m also looking into new front components for my corolla right now. Although I’m looking at a $350 budget. I am looking at

Audison VOCE K6 AV
Hertz Millie Pro MPK 165p.3
Focal flax ps165fx

I would definitely recommend against the kickers…

The other ones you were looking at the Hertz energy are the old version of the Hertz Millie pros. They are basically the budget version of the Milli legends which I’m considering. Hertz energy are known to be decent for the price

I have owned these speakers in the past. I attempted to have them installed in my new car; however, they did not fit. From experience, these are one of the best speakers in the market. The company is reputable and I have owned several different models over the years stress-free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.