Best components under £200

tarantula_123

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
UK
Am looking for recommendations on the best 6.5" component speakers for my front doors on a budget of around £200, which I think is about $250, new not used. I'll be running these in my Corolla T - Sport with the two 10" Kicker Solo Barics as discussed in my other thread.

Amplifier wise, I'm gonna run the subwoofers off something like a JL Audio JX1000, and something again JL Audio for the front door components as they seem to be coming cheap now on eBay.

The two I have in mind are based off reviews online, so will put links below. Let me know on suggestions:

lankfordcodi

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 25, 2020
Oregon
I’m also looking into new front components for my corolla right now. Although I’m looking at a $350 budget. I am looking at

Audison VOCE K6 AV
Hertz Millie Pro MPK 165p.3
Focal flax ps165fx

I would definitely recommend against the kickers…

The other ones you were looking at the Hertz energy are the old version of the Hertz Millie pros. They are basically the budget version of the Milli legends which I’m considering. Hertz energy are known to be decent for the price

bellenbeast

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2020
Florida
I have owned these speakers in the past. I attempted to have them installed in my new car; however, they did not fit. From experience, these are one of the best speakers in the market. The company is reputable and I have owned several different models over the years stress-free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds