Best Company for all out SQ system

dbhittin
5,000+ posts

Banned
Van...Wa
I just want to get some input on who u guys think has the best SQ Products. Im talking about, hu, mids,tweets,amp,sub,ect.. If u can do your system over, what brand would u go with(everything has to be the same brand)? I would probly go with all premier stuff. Why? Everything in my car is pioneer, besides my main sub, but i think pioneer makes some of the best sounding speakers and decks out there.

I just want to get some input on who u guys think has the best SQ Products. Im talking about, hu, mids,tweets,amp,sub,ect.. If u can do your system over, what brand would u go with(everything has to be the same brand)? I would probly go with all premier stuff. Why? Everything in my car is pioneer, besides my main sub, but i think pioneer makes some of the best sounding speakers and decks out there.
best sq, wtf..

i think boston products have good overall sq as well as diamond audio

pionner making the best decks - jerstud56 would love you for saying that.. haha

hard to say, you did not really set what you were reffering to, speakers, subs, HU's, processors?

I mean it could range from Image Dynamics to Audio control to Eclipse to BRAX

every one forgets BRAX and Sinfioni, but thats because those companies are so freaking expensive noone ever sees them really

Im talking about, hu, mids, tweets, amp, sub, ect.. .
didn't he say it? I think Alpine would be a the top of my list. Plus they have their F1 or whatever line. I think you could make a nice system, that's all Alpine.

hard to say, you did not really set what you were reffering to, speakers, subs, HU's, processors? 

I mean it could range from Image Dynamics to Audio control to Eclipse to BRAX

every one forgets BRAX and Sinfioni, but thats because those companies are so freaking expensive noone ever sees them really
We get tons over here.. strangely enough, some brax amps push juggies in a large ported box. A brax....dang...

Oh, and a company that produces all aspects of a system (excluding wires) that has arguably top rated SQ products, I say McIntosh.

Brax don't have hu's, sinfoni, I only see them with amps.

well for a single company that does it all, Eclipse all the way, but Zapco, Brax, A/D/S, Focal, Arc, ID, there is so many on my wish list
yes, eclipse does make hu's, subs but I dunno about amps.

Zapco, as far as I know only mftr amps and processors.

Brax makes kickass amps and ridiculously expensive comp speakers that come in a case.

A/D/S makes amps, provessors and speakers(including the MOST expensive sub that I know of, 2~3 times the price of a 13W7 easy) but no hu.

Focal only makes speakers and subs.

Arc only makes yet another kickass amps.

Image dynamics make subs, comps (I think) and horns. ****, I want them horns.

Rockford makes EVERYTHING, connectors and wires included.

rockford and sq in the same sence don't work. sure some can sound good if u go sealed but think don't sound awesum.
True...

I forogt about the SQ criteria for a second there...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.