Best car audio battery for a budget

Pep boys sells a Bosch "platinum" AGM battery which should be a little under the cost of yellow top and come with 4 year warranty. If you drive a lot it's almost guaranteed you'll wear the battery out in 4 years so it's basically buy 1 get 1 free with that kind of warranty.

Don't get a yellow top, red tops are better for audio. Just about any agm will do ok, 's might have a slightly higher power density than a same sized no name at twice the price. For daily use just get the no name. If you are competing and have a limit on batteries and you are trying to squeeze every tenth out of it then you will want to go xs power
Not anymore.

Don't get Optima. Not only more expensive (Up here anyway) but don't last as long as they used to.

Not anymore.
Don't get Optima. Not only more expensive (Up here anyway) but don't last as long as they used to.
So beside optima, all the others are gonna be the same besides warranty?

So beside optima, all the others are gonna be the same besides warranty?
As long as it's an agm you will be good. There are only like 3 battery manufacturers out there. All these different named companies are made but one of them so no real differences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.