Best budget 15" subwoofer

I was lookin at the dc which I kinda liked but what do you guys have to say about the level 4s. Also would the level 3 handle 1000 watts?

I dont remember the exact specs but its a pretty big ported box. I dont have this system anymore but i personally rather the type r's. Not trying to knock down your opinion or anything like that just my personal experience with them
Interesting...what kind of power were they getting? And do you have any idea the tuning? Cause from what I hear the type r's are def. loud if you tune like mid to high 30's but the AP are designed to play lows very well

How much does a dc level 4 15" cost? I would like to buy one but I need to know how much and where I can get one.

I have a 15'' SI MAG v3 d2 I can let go for 240 shipped if you are interested. Loves sealed boxes so you could save on some space. Let me know if you are interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.