Best box for 10" RE SE?

how ever that last box should teach you to listen a little to recommended volume not cut it in half G/L w/ this one

**** re cut that baffle and throw that ten in that other box re recommends 1.25 @ 34hz lol

looks like you already made the box lol

is close enuff

what's funny old school is he already built that size box in his last thread

for a xxx12 (obviously too small ) but he can recut baffle or re face it and viola' box done lol

the box itself came out kind of shitty there were slight gaps here and there due to the drop saw they use at home depot i will do my own cuts next time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
Brahmas are nice. I have a 10" Mk1. Just a single 10 was enough for me.
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...

About this thread

Ryan1126

Banned
Ryan1126
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from