best 8 subs ?

How "musical" and good on the low end are X8's? Im not looking for strict SQ obviously but...not looking for a mini "SPL only" monster either.
About the same as mine. It will do whatever you design the box to do

Mine is a lot like the W7 I've had. But with way higher power handling.

See I've been looking into getting two Sa8v3's and throwing them in a CSCStang Tline. But I've been searching around for any 8 that can compare to it, Thus far I haven't found one.

See I've been looking into getting two Sa8v3's and throwing them in a CSCStang Tline. But I've been searching around for any 8 that can compare to it, Thus far I haven't found one.
There's a ton that can sit side by side with a SA8. When they first came out it was different.

DC audio m3 8"

Crossfire 8"

Sa 8"

Sundown X8"

DD 8"

American bass vfl 8"

Massive 8"

The list can go on... Lots of 8" options that will bang hard

About the same as mine. It will do whatever you design the box to do Mine is a lot like the W7 I've had. But with way higher power handling.
Thanks....I actually used to run two Skar MA8's....i know ...i know...lol...But they banged pretty good for me and I ended up selling them when i got the I.A.D. Reign 12in that i have now. I tried to buy them back from my buddy last year but he had already traded them off lol. So im just considering going to 3-4 8in subs in a ported box to take the place of my one 12.

Thanks....I actually used to run two Skar MA8's....i know ...i know...lol...But they banged pretty good for me and I ended up selling them when i got the I.A.D. Reign 12in that i have now. I tried to buy them back from my buddy last year but he had already traded them off lol. So im just considering going to 3-4 8in subs in a ported box to take the place of my one 12.
My 8 has a bit of a cone area advantage over the X8. Also American made if that matters.

Preformance wise, it's close in stock form. Add the supercharging and it's gap. If I was doing multiples I'd use the DD 608

its in my pants and you cant have it..

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

My 8 has a bit of a cone area advantage over the X8. Also American made if that matters. Preformance wise, it's close in stock form. Add the supercharging and it's gap. If I was doing multiples I'd use the DD 608
are you serious. a cone area advantage on a 8"? kmsl.

its in my pants and you cant have it.. 

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

are you serious. a cone area advantage on a 8"? kmsl.
Oh you don't know?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Yea it's like a 9" woofer. It has more cone area
Have you seen the SW3510s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.