Best 6.5" component set in the $150-$200 range

Intercooler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
I decided to use the door adapters on the Cavalier and find a spot to mount tweets. Since it is my Daughter's budget it has to stay in the $150-$200 range and Silk tweets are preferred.... or not harsh. Thanks a million! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In that post are you talking about the Crystals? Where do you get them?

I searched the classifieds over here thinking I could pick up a used set but only found a set of RE's. They any good?

They are talking about the rainbows in that post, you can get them from 6speed

Ive never heard them but i've been told that they rock out

If you look really hard you can find a set of Focal 165V1's like mine for under 200;)

I have a DIY set you can pick up.

6.5" Ascendant Audio Poly Mids

Diamond Audio silk dome tweets (out of the hex comp set)

Adjustable crossovers from Crossfire

and even some 5x7" to 6.5" adapters.

$150+ shipping.

Shameless plug. Perhaps the wrong time to post that too.

Mods, delete if necessary.

I guess the options are thin at this leve huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I have a MINT pair of CDT EF-61CF 2 way comps. Used for approx 6 months then I boxed them because I got a new car. I just upgraded to the 3way HD642 set. Let me know if your interested...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.