Best 6.5 Comp under $150

RUN from the Kappas. The PPIs need some decent power, but they are about the best deal under your price. How long do you plan to run on deck power? The PG would be a good start (and very cheap). They would do OK on deck power.

Im runnin 2 sets of the Kappa's and I love them....I have been searching for a upgrade but your talking serious cash like those Hybrids....Real nice set of comps but pricey...my kappas are nice tho..

That's it. Kappas are it!

Ive had Infiniti speakers before and they were great. Everyone that has the kappas loves them and they all say you just have to tune them right. 90 watts rms and 95db sensitivity and they are 2ohms. talk about bang for buck!

pushing 100 to each side my ppis love it. ran both rsd and ppis recently and hands down the ppis kill them overall but the rsds had really good mids off hu powaa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

silverlude56

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
silverlude56
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date