Best 500-600 watt amp

Well, firstly- are we talking class A, B, D, - or what?

Several good choices out there; it may help to know what this amp will be providing power to first though.

take it easy,

-zane

I can not reccomend any of the JBL BP series amplifiers due to the annoyingly large number of problems that I have had with them.
I have to agree ... I personally have gone through three, yes, three 1200.1's.

'Isn't too pricy' ... give us a range, it means different things to different people.

- Steve

The X-tant A600T is currently on sale at sounddomain.com for 229.95, which is a great price on a 600 watt mono amp from x-tant. This is one of the higher end amps you will find for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh come on! Why'd you have to go and tell me the price? Now I'ma start eyeballing them.
Kodas like big sealed boxes and can't handle power. I shredded the surround on my 8 in .4ft³ and 350w My 10s on 1000w for the pair one coil...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...

About this thread

Shetheid 069

Shetheid 069
Peachtree City, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
crhye250r