Best 5-Channel Amp(SQ)?

i has a fresh jbl gto 755 5/6

or if your money is right i has a rare in perfect condition audison vrx6 420

Price

Requirements

Is size of importance

Goals

What are your guidelines?

W/o anything to go on other then 5ch amp, I'd have to recommend the Audison LRx5.1k, it's what I use, but that's me.

PriceRequirements

Is size of importance

Goals

What are your guidelines?

W/o anything to go on other then 5ch amp, I'd have to recommend the Audison LRx5.1k, it's what I use, but that's me.
Sorry

$400or500

going on a tahoe

2 sets of Kicker RS652 6-1/2 Inch Component Speakers

2 old school jlaudio w6

open to suggestions thanks guys

ppi art a606.2......if you can find one like i did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The JL HD900/5 would be great as you'd most likely be running a 1.5 ohm load on the sub channel, slightly out of the price range you listed though.

The US Amps AX 5600 is a beast. Amazing amp, class DE and you can find it for less than $400 easily. Just make sure that it doesn't have the RE logo on the front.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.