best 4-channel under $75

bnsf36burton
10+ year member

i was wondering what amp would be best to run pair of crystal ssx615's and a pair or alpine 17c2's....i only have $75 max includiong shipping...so im not looking for the worlds best amp just something to give them enough power and sound good

i was thinking maybe a factory refurb profile 440sx?

thanks

Check ebay. I got a Kenwood 50 W RMS x4, 400 W Max amp last year for like $55, looks brand new. Never had a problem with it.

And just bought a new MTX Thunder 2-channel on ebay for like $38 (Retail $125).

And a brand new Clarion 7-band equalizer for $35 (retail $70). Works great.

I love ebay.

Check sonicelectronix and onlinecarstereo. They have good prices. Go to ecoustics for reviews on anything. Helped me out a lot.

Forgot prices but I know that USacoustics has some pretty solid amps that put

out thier power for some cheap prices to. Might even have some of em on ebay.

i pretty much decided on a power acoustik lt720.....it says it takes 4 gauge wiring....but i read some reviews of people saying they used 8 gauge....so i was wondering what i should get n if it would really matter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.