Best 12 for $350 or less?

Participant count
  • Participant list

xPexelz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Michigan
I’m looking to get a good setup of 2 12’s for $700 or less. I’m gonna be doing electrical upgrades soon so whatever power they need they can get! My current setup is super cheap but I’ve actually really enjoyed the SQ but looking to more SPL this time. So far I’ve been looking at Sundown audio SA 12 V.2, American Bass Xfl 12, Kicker l7 12 (kinda confused on differences between the l7s, l7r, and l7t) still looking around right now but I wanna make sure I’m spending my money on something good. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

SSA Icon, FI BL, Sundown, Incriminator Audio, lots of options I’d decide how much power you want to run first then go from there.

How much space do you have and how much power? If you're going to be 2000W or so you may do better with a single 600$ 15" than a pair of 300" 12s, and if you haven't got enough airspace you won't do much with either.

How much space do you have and how much power? If you're going to be 2000W or so you may do better with a single 600$ 15" than a pair of 300" 12s, and if you haven't got enough airspace you won't do much with either.
I drive a 05 Grand Prix on google says I got 16 cu ft . Ican get dimensions of the trunk tomorrow when it’s light out. I’m gonna be getting a 250 amp Alt and however many extra batteries I need once I figure out the setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.