best 12" for $100

this guy?
This is the older version and is a great sub for the $ The newer version is no slouch and worth the money . I have the 10" version DVC4 and slamms very nicey in 2.0 at approx 33 htz. ran on a Hifonics VII Hurcules for a bit and an Autotek Mean machine 99 in a Bazooka tube it did pretty well also(save space and light weight and ported in a co. truck for some bass)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the older version and is a great sub for the $ The newer version is no slouch and worth the money . I have the 10" version DVC2 and slamms very nicey in 2.0 at approx 33 htz. ran on a Hifonics VII Hurcules for a bit and an Autotek Mean machine 99 in a Bazooka tube it did pretty well also(save space and light weight and ported in a co. truck for some bass)
2__73708.1541797677.png

soooooooo, this dude then?

For me it is.. Im sure there may be others out there with some research.But I know at the least I have one and Have experience with it and would recommend it all day long for the $
thats the recommendation i was looking for bro. thanks!! and it looks pretty cool too, and thats important to a 17 year old :D

thanks bass brothers!! any other recommendations for that price range that performs well, drop em in here. I appreciate all the input! Ive never looked for a sub in this price range before LoL the 17 year old will be happy!

@shredder2 how about a box for that XD? its going in an 03 civic coupe

thats the recommendation i was looking for bro. thanks!! and it looks pretty cool too, and thats important to a 17 year old :D
Quite welcome.For a 50 yr old(in a day or two) Ive tried several subs and played around with some cheapies and some fairly high priced subs. I mean if you want to go dirt cheap on a sub and pay very little and get some kind of bass in any system Id be recommending the Lanzar Max Pro series all day long as well for as cheap as they are.. they do a nice job for a $50 sub. Excellent for any work vehicle or a daily ride.Throw 2-4 of those in and expect some decent bass for the $. I am still working on trying just about every series of A.Bass subs/ even the SVC series eventually just to see how they all perform. Thus far, I havent been disappointed with any of theyre subs to date. I think you will be happy with that series for the $ spent. Though this is just my opinion of course

Most people don't realize it but a pair of 500rms subs should have at least a 2kw amp on them if you want to reach their max potential.

I've done over 140db with a pair of 200rms Boston G1 12s with a low tuned daily box. 

The unfortunate thing is there is a LOT of bad equipment out there at this price point so it takes education and experience to sift through the snakes n sparklers in order to find the good stuff. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.