Best 10's sealed?

Jacobman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA
My buddy wants to get 2 10's in 2 cubes sealed, he wants the loudest he can get, cant go ported due to space. Some $200 amp to power them, also each sub below $150. I told him about the assassins but he thinks they are white trash looking, lol. Would those be one of the best for his situation? Or are there some other subs that would work?

My buddy wants to get 2 10's in 2 cubes sealed, he wants the loudest he can get, cant go ported due to space. Some $200 amp to power them, also each sub below $150. I told him about the assassins but he thinks they are white trash looking, lol. Would those be one of the best for his situation? Or are there some other subs that would work?
I have two Memphis 10s in a reg cab in sealed 1.7c. They sound good, I get complaints all the time. Im a bass head though wish I had more...............

Crunch Ground Pounder 10's cam get loud in a small area. and for the price they would be a realy good sub to go with, i own 12 of them right know and use 6 at a time. they are alsome.

The most SPL possible out of a sealed system.... be looking at displacement figures. Excursion will mean alot, as will actual cone area. In sealed systems for output, cone displacement rules all.

anyone on these boards can tell you i'm not a pioneer fanboy, only pioneer product i've ever owned was a home receiever

but some of the loudest sealed subs i've ever heard were pioneer premiere 10's in the trunk of a monte carlo.

didn't get very low, but they were **** loud. i was honestly suprised, i just took a listen to get the guy to stop bugging me to hear them.

lol he doesnt want white trash look, yet he cant afford over 500 bucks max.

And he thinks AA's look like what trash?!?!

Fix him up with a some audiobling and a fat slap to the face

Thanks for the replys, yea and i cant get him to look into R's either, lol. But its all good, his system so whatever hes happy with.

TC-1000s. They look great with the aluminum cones and they definitely bump. They a a tad bit north of $150 though. Would work out nicely with 2 cubic feet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.