BEST 10" SUB ON THE MARKET

gclending
10+ year member

mo
I Know This Is A Very Opinion Based Question, But I Was Needing Help On Buying Two 10" Subs. I Am Wanting The Very Best Sub That Sounds The Cleanest But Also Hits You In The Chest So Hard You Want To Vomit. Price Is Of No Concern. I Have Looked At Alot Of Subs Like The Xxx, Re, Ed, W7, Etc. I Just Can't Make Up My Mind. I Am Used To A Good System( I Had 2 12" Hart Competition Series Subs With A Soundstream Ref. 1000 Pushing Each Of Them) I Just Sold The Subs Because I Sold The Car They Were In And Now I Have To Downsize To 10" Subs Because I Do Not Have Alot Of Room To Spare(i Have An Avalanche Now) So I Was Wanting The Biggest And Baddest 10" I Can Find. Thanks For Your Help

There Is No Best Sub On The Market Because Best Is A Subjective Term I Suggest You Search And Base Your Answer Off The Info You Find And If You Cant Hear The Subs Locally Then Flip A Coin

I Type With All Caps On And When I Submit My Post, For Some Reason The Forum Changes To Just The First Letter. Soory, Didn't Know It Was A Big Deal. Thanks For Mocking Me.

In the most objective manner possible... I would elect the following three drivers:

RE XXX 10"

Adire Brahma 10"

JL 10W7

All have large linear stroke capability with flat BL and suspension curves making for very low THD drivers.

You sound like you would like the XXX 10" the most since you want to pound your chest in... these do quite well in high power situations and I do believe they are the "biggest" of the subs listed as well -- weight wise anyway.

The bigger is not always better.
Yah, I know this, you know this... but...

"So I Was Wanting The Biggest And Baddest 10"

He wants a big ol' sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

"So I Was Wanting The Biggest And Baddest 10"

WAS JUST MEANING THAT I WANT A VERY LOUD HIGH QUALITY SUB. FIGURE OF SPEECH "BIGGEST AND BADDEST"

SO ANY IDEAS ANYBODY? I CAN'T GET MORE THAN A 6" MOUNTING DEPTH.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.