Best 10" for SPL

What are the price ranges for the Memphis 10" around 600-800w? Im looking on the website and I dont see prices. Plus I see a lot of different types of Memphis overall, ie Marine, M Class, M1, M3, Power Reference.

Edit: And jesus christ those Mojo's look beastly. Could I run 1 12" off my amp or would I deffiently need a bigger one?

Well, better yet, let me just go ahead and ask how you can actually tell. The amp's power rating refers to a speakers RMS, correct. And the RMS refers to the amount of power required to run that sub? How do I Find a subs rms?

i think the problem is you do not know about the correct ohm loads and output power of your amp and you are running 2 ohms bridged when it can only handle 4 ohms bridged or 2ohmsx2. I did that on my first setup, 1 4ohm dvc ran at 2ohms bridged to an amp that only outputs to 4ohm bridged or 2ohms x2 or 4ohmx2. Just a thought

wire the amp in stereo("un-bridged") and you should be fine...it won't be as loud but your amp wont smoke

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hitbybrick.gif.68a672fae224041f00769a97c2c1bf2d.gif You just lost me, do you want me to draw how I have my set up hooked up?

I went ahead and drew my pretty picture anyways.

Now based on that...I have no idea how I could change any thing.

Ok thanks. But just overall, the general consensus is that anything I linked is better than these sony's? Including the 600w, $70 Pioneers? Found the sticky. So just hooking up 3 massive wires to a couple different spots will lower my ohms?

where can i get those, i have been trying to find then with no results
Just do the store locator on the pioneer website. You can obviously skip over the places like wal-mart. But just call all the audio shops that come up or perhaps even some of the larger versioned stores of like Best Buy. Like I know the smaller sized Best Buys wont carry them more than likely. OR, just look around here on the board and ask around for a reputable overstock website.

As for my issues though, I dont get a response eh?

Best 10 for spl! Well depending on price, here is a real beast for ya!! Look into Treo. They advertise their CSX 10" woofer to be capable of handling the power from any amp on the market. Never had any experience with these subs, yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif, but I have only heard good things about them!!

Just do the store locator on the pioneer website. You can obviously skip over the places like wal-mart. But just call all the audio shops that come up or perhaps even some of the larger versioned stores of like Best Buy. Like I know the smaller sized Best Buys wont carry them more than likely. OR, just look around here on the board and ask around for a reputable overstock website.
As for my issues though, I dont get a response eh?
i live outside usa so i need an internet seller

So what 10" is the best, but with the most narrow magnet structure on the bottom? I am trying to find the best SPL sub for under the rear seat of my truck. About 1.5-1.75 cubes ported. Any ideas? The pioneer's structure is just too large.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.