Best 10/12" for $100 or Under

They're underrated I know that. I think the 600 rms is a "suggestion". Lol! A good starting point. Only leave you about 100 bucks for the amp though. Maybe bump the budget up to 450 or so.... You'd have a nice setup.

What up D? Texted you about a 15" hx2 on Saturday. You might not have recognized the number.... I bought it by the way. CHEAP!
I sent a text back telling you to jew them down because where it was lol...but that was a good buy. You get it hooked up?

I sent a text back telling you to jew them down because where it was lol...but that was a good buy. You get it hooked up?
I didn't get the text. Hmmmm....

Yup. Sounds good! I think it likes that box. Only putting around 190 watts on it. Need an amp now. It's a dual 4 and the only amp I had laying around is a Pioneer 2 channel that's not stable bridged at 2. Wife has the Focals and the other amp in the van atm.

I didn't get the text. Hmmmm....
Yup. Sounds good! I think it likes that box. Only putting around 190 watts on it. Need an amp now. It's a dual 4 and the only amp I had laying around is a Pioneer 2 channel that's not stable bridged at 2. Wife has the Focals and the other amp in the van atm.
She liking the focals? next time you come down your better have something playing haha.

You coming down to the Kicker Bash at the end of the month?

She liking the focals? next time you come down your better have something playing haha.
You coming down to the Kicker Bash at the end of the month?
She loves the Focals! They sound great in the van. Must be the box.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'll be at the Kicker Bash! You going to have your ride ready by then? (better stop thread dumping on this guy, lol)

She loves the Focals! They sound great in the van. Must be the box.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I'll be at the Kicker Bash! You going to have your ride ready by then? (better stop thread dumping on this guy, lol)
I might have it running..but it will be just how it is setup now with what ever amps I'm guessing. I don't have time to rebuild the whole wall and subs before then.

I like RE Audio SRX12. 18mm xmax, low fs, reasonable box size requirement (1 cu ft is fine for sealed). Some online vendors have it for under $110 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.