Best 10/12" for $100 or Under

it all depends on the car and box you plane to use, and what you wish to achieve,

and what amp you plane on using, or have

car?

space available?

ported/sealed?

$200 for 2 or happy with more spl or sq in 1 for same price?

when you say upgrade what do have, what size box and size, what amp?

^^^This. You might not even need to upgrade the subs. The sound you're not satisfied with could be a result of the enclosure you're using. What are you currently using for subs?

Ford Focus Wagon (good amount of space)

Custom Box would be Made for Subs

And if more Spl and Sq is better in one that would be better

I would buy an amp and build a box accordingly.

I just had two kicker 10" subwoofers in a custom tuned box, designed by buck. The subs were alright but werent very good sg at higher volumes.

I have a DD 1512 dual 2 ohm that would work nicely. If you are wanting to go new then the choices are limited but there are a few.
What up D? Texted you about a 15" hx2 on Saturday. You might not have recognized the number.... I bought it by the way. CHEAP!

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I can consider used, I've just had bad experiences with purchasing used audio equipment other places but I'm sure the CA forums are pretty trustworthy. You looking to sell the DD 1512?

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I can consider used, I've just had bad experiences with purchasing used audio equipment other places but I'm sure the CA forums are pretty trustworthy. You looking to sell the DD 1512?
I'd still be careful man... Some funky stuff has gone on here as of late. Just make sure the person is legit. Rabbit's a good dude btw if you wanted to go the DD route. He'd give you a deal I'm sure.

Hmmmmm. I like those Street Duty SDC2.5-10-D4 ^
I was going to get a 15" 2.5 but I got an old hx2 for 50 bucks from a pawn shop. Lol! I've personally never heard anything bad about AQ. Might leave you a bit short on the amp though....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.