Best 1/0 for the money?

Kicker wire is amazing, recently got the 1/0 kit off ebay and a 4ga kit and the wire just flows like rope is the best way I can think of describing it. VERY flexible

i just bought some knu klm 1/0 because of the great price ($1.75/ft) hopefully i should have it next week. i kno it doesnt have the capacity of the kollossus, but im only running ~1700 watts

+1 for the Kicker kit. 4 gauge is definitely like rope, and the 1/0 isn't far behind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

If you're referring to the Knu KLM, it is is not flexible at all.
Don't mis-inform the guy! Knukonceptz does not make the old klm anymore. The new klmx 0 gauge ($1.75/ft) is freaking awesome. It's still copper clad aluminum, but the jacket is very flexible - Have a look for yourself - I took these pics about 5 minutes ago for you:

klmx1lj1.jpg

klmx2zb0.jpg

I love this stuff. For the $$$ you can't beat it - The only thing that comes close as far as price goes is welding cable, and welding cable is significantly stiffer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.