Beginning of new Sundown build (PICS)

Slo_Ride
5,000+ posts

Regulator
ATLANTA
Thank you Jacob and David!!!

picture371w.jpg

Should be nice! I was interested in thoes Z 15's also. Maybe you will switch around the silver plates, I was always to lazy to do it lol.

Will start a build log when it gets going. I might have to build an ark first though, I dont think its ever gonna stop raining here.
I hear you, man. I have a build to finish too, but it's been raining or snowing almost constantly since way before christmas...

Should be nice! I was interested in thoes Z 15's also. Maybe you will switch around the silver plates, I was always to lazy to do it lol.
Lol, didnt even notice it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.