For those of you who are walled...

Participant count
  • Participant list

phemps
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
Just had to tear down my fuckin wall the other day for my car to pass inspection. i know i should have found someone who would have just gave me the stickers for money but im lazy and procrastinated. so for those of you who are walled in a state with state inspection what do you do? and have you ever been pulled over with the wall in your car and how did the officer react? ive gone through two walls and had them in my car for close to a year and was pissed when i had to rip it all out it took a couple hours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.