Been out the car audio for years need help on what’s new out there to get!!!

Mr4ces

Tx
Haven’t had car system since 2010 back then I had 3 10s RE with fosgate T2500 now I own a 2016 crewcab Silverado and want to go with 2 8s and some loud mids and Highs the bass can be mild nothing to loud. So what are good brands out there to look into?

Not a whole lot has changed. The big names are still big for a reason…..Rockford, JL, Alpine, Kicker, etc. Personally, I’m running Rockford amps, JL subs, Rockford tweets and infinity Kappa mids.

Sundown X8 or B2 Rampage 8 are nice subs if you can get them to fit. Deaf Bonce and Timpano have some loud mids and tweets. The Sundown SALT and Crescendo amps are very good but pricey.

A couple to consider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It couldn’t hurt things lol. Certainly better than the thousands of pages on politics.
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
My 1964 fender vibroverb. It’s a tube amp for guitar. It has broken many times. But it is a serviceable amp. I can fix it.
This place used to be thriving. This place has changed much like the hobby. The brick and mortar stores are phasing out leaving no one to host...

About this thread

Mr4ces

Mr4ces
Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tahoe12