been a while need some HU help

pik
10+ year member

PA
Ok, need to get a new HU. Just for background my old car was hi-end all around and I've done all the older decks in that one Alpine 9855, Pioneer 880, Eclipse 8455? and 7100.

I'm in my car non-stop anymore and the 2 biggest things I need are great iphone interface and really great bluetooth. If I ever go full system again I'll def go back to Zapco DC's for watts and processing so I don't need that in the deck.

What I'm looking at right now is:

JVC KD-R900

Kenwwod 993

Pioneer 7100bt

Eclipse 5030

Alpine 103BT

I've done my searches and the 993 seems to be debated to death. screen and menus seem to ****, 5030 seems ok. No one really brings up JVC, but it's at the bottom of the prices of these decks and still has 24bit DACs +5v outputs for later. 7100 uses parrot bluetooth so it should be good and comes with a double mic. I already have a sirius tuner for pioneer so that's one less accessory to buy but no one seems to be talking much about this one either. And the Alpine seems to be brand new but it's def one of their low end units.

Not in the position anymore to buy HU's like it was nothing anymore so if anyone wants to help me analyze this I really appreciate it.

thanks to all

Have you seen the new jvc kd-avx77? I have one and like it a lot. It is loaded with features.Do a search and see if it will suite your needs.
I have, I'm not looking to spend that much

thanks tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.