Beats by dre. Studio Edition. 3 colors. Also---Pioneer HDJ-2000's

Just as an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if you are unsure if they are fakes ask for a pic of the serial #, then go to:

Beats Serial Number Validation

It will verify they are legit.

GLWS, thinking of posting up a set of Monster turbine pro coppers in a bit.

hey sleaze..are they all they are cracked up to? ive never heard a pair personally but ive heard alot of good things...
They are a dam good set of cans. The only downside is that 1. Dre is played out and 2. the construction of head piece is not as strong as it should be on the colored ones. You have to be a careful not to beat on them to bad otherwise the band will snap.

Other then that... there awesome for SQ and design. If your not into the design then I say go with a great pair of studio/DJ headphones like the pioneers.

Only have the Black ones and the HDJ's left.

They are a dam good set of cans. The only downside is that 1. Dre is played out and 2. the construction of head piece is not as strong as it should be on the colored ones. You have to be a careful not to beat on them to bad otherwise the band will snap.
Other then that... there awesome for SQ and design. If your not into the design then I say go with a great pair of studio/DJ headphones like the pioneers.

Only have the Black ones and the HDJ's left.
I would not say they are SQ oriented much... They are nice, mostly focused on bass... I would take those Pioneers over the Beats all day. Much much better can be had at a lesser price, but thats retail of course, you selling these for a very good price. GLWS.

abused my best buy employee discount one last time before I departed from there yesterday:)
so.... not to much;)
not post dumping by any means but you say you used your employee discount one last time before you left but then how do you keep adding more every day??? seems odd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sleazebagger

10+ year member
nobody!!!
sleazebagger
Madison, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies