Be careful !

Heny

Hey what's going on guys wish I would've post this sooner but I bought a Rockford 3sixty.3 off of audio_88 and this guy sent me a bad processor I shipped it out to Rockford and they charged me $300 to repair it would've been better if I would've bought it New so be careful guys and don't buy from this scumbag

Yes he's on this forum it is what it is that's what pisses me off and the fact that there are scumbags like that on here I just don't want it to happen to some one else

Hey what's going on guys wish I would've post this sooner but I bought a Rockford 3sixty.3 off of audio_88 and this guy sent me a bad processor I shipped it out to Rockford and they charged me $300 to repair it would've been better if I would've bought it New so be careful guys and don't buy from this scumbag
Most consumer electronics today are not terribly repairable and monetarily you are better off just to buy a new one rather than repair.

John Kuthe...

yea i messed up but what ever just making sure he doesnt get any one else lol
Hope you didn't gift him the money cause you won't have a case if so. Definitely contact pp if you didn't. And thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So how was the processor bad. When was the date of the transaction. How did you install it? Did you even try to contact the guy? Next time always get a phone number so you can text and keep in contact. Of course contacting the seller for a refund should be the first thing you do.... then the paypal claims if he doesnt respond or car to resolve it... You dont try to send the unit in for repair.... So many basic things you could have done to not get yourself screwed bud. Let this be a lesson...

There is absolutely zero proof you got screwed in this thread.

When did you buy the product?

When did you install the product?

Did it work right for awhile and then quit?

Who installed the product? Was it you or some place that regularly installs car audio?

Link to his add?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Heny

Heny
Long island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Heny