Bazooka Tube & Amp?

It depends on how many amps your alternator puts out but I cannot imagine the 100-200 watts from the bazooka amp and the 100-200 watts from the other amp killing your battery unless you play it all the time with the car off. You should not have to upgrade your electrical with less than 400 Watts RMS.

I agree neither amplifier is very large and even a fairly modest stock electrical system should be able to handle it. You will be drawing more current through your battery though (yes, even with the engine on) so keep a closer eye on its water level.

I agree neither amplifier is very large and even a fairly modest stock electrical system should be able to handle it. You will be drawing more current through your battery though (yes, even with the engine on) so keep a closer eye on its water level.
I dont quite understand what you mean by the water level....??

I dont quite understand what you mean by the water level....??
Most batteries are non sealed, which means you must check the cells periodically to ensure the water levels are topped off. The more current passes through the battery, the more water will evaporate. If its a higher end after market batt that is 'sealed' or 'maintenance free', this step does not apply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.