bazooka bass tubes

with that sub in a 300 dollar ported box at max power, all the doors, windows, trunks are open, and the volume is all the way up then there is the off chance that a hint of something that could be considered bass may be audible.

If money and room is lacking (as well as brains) you might jsut have to settle for them. They fit great in small areas, but you get what you pay for in regards to sound. Not the best, far better out there, just be creative and ask lots of questions. If you are strapped both for cash and room, go with some 8s from RE. Great little sub and it won't break your bank!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.