Battle of the big bad 15"s

they are like the older version, from the ones i have seen anyway.
one of those motors would make a good base to start a custom build on, as would a silver top trf/ss xxx motor, or if you can get your hands on one a mad maxx motor, but good luck with that.
That ss xxx motor looks beefy as hell. What about any of the TC sounds subs? I was also looking at the cactus sub motor. That thing looks massive in pics

aint going to go thru this whole thread but Crossfire XS v2. I love mine and havent popped one yet. We will see how well they handle 7k each daily

Dude grow the fuqq up. Jesus Fuqqing christ. Quit acting like a toddler. Hes not a fuqqing customer of mine. Hes a god dam freind of mine and its none of your business. stop posting on my shyt if your just gonna get butthurt over it. Hes not your boyfriend. quit acting like a toddler you dont even know him. I didnt build that box that way because i thought he had more room. I built it that way because thats what fit in his god dam trunk. If your not going to be useful in this thread then GTFO. Your not helping anything or anyone.
Being a friend only makes it worse. This just means you are one of those friends that no one wants. Your ability to abuse your "friends" system like that and act as if all is ok, shows the kind of person you are. Then instead of acepting the fact that you do not know what you are doing, you choose to try and call me names for standing up for someone who has not or will not stand up for their self. If there is an immature party here it is you. Grow up and act like a man and take care of the issues you have created.

It is people like you that this hobby look bad. Sad to say but if this what the youth brings in then we are all doomed in the end.

The Wardens are definitely strong subs. B2 is a newish player in the US game and the XC series are pretty crazy as well. LVL6s are hard to beat too.. Also the SMD.Lots of good woofers.

Yeah B2 seems to putting up one hell of a battle for the record board. I see there name up on top quite a bit lately. I came pretty close to running there amps awhile back and should have for the price i got them for. But the price of there neo subs would make the DD Z look cheap. Probably no longer because DDs went up but awhile back it did

I think you guys need to realize power handling means little. The sig is still the loudest sub in this thread on a 3500.
I don't see that. Depending on the exact application, there a could be other louder subs at that power level. Application plays a huge roll when you start that discussion.

I don't see that. Depending on the exact application, there a could be other louder subs at that power level. No one sub is louder then another with a setup built for the driver in a specific application.
Under 1k I would throw it against anything even the neo subs out under $1k and not be scared at all. Both in the proper boxes I still give the sig the edge. Subs these days are more for taking tons of power not using the power. What kind of idiot would use one sub in a box designed for another? that's just plain retarded.

Under 1k I would throw it against anything even the neo subs out under $1k and not be scared at all. Both in the proper boxes I still give the sig the edge. Subs these days are more for taking tons of power not using the power. What kind of idiot would use one sub in a box designed for another? that's just plain retarded.
The majority of everyone does the "drop in test" lol we both know that. I agree that most subs are geared to take power over anything. I have played sigs a few times, but I don't think they are the "loudest" out their. They do a great job though.

iMO, id the a btl n3 would be a heavy contender...

the XXX 05 are great, but are a balance of sq and spl, not a pure number sub.

hdc4s get really **** loud quick, just from doing a drop in from a hdc3 to hdc4 off same power 3dbs went up,

sigs are some force to be reckoned with,

DD 9500s are great, but to expensive for what they are honestly...

Zcons -similar to the xxx, balance of the two.

iMO, id the a btl n3 would be a heavy contender...the XXX 05 are great, but are a balance of sq and spl, not a pure number sub.

hdc4s get really **** loud quick, just from doing a drop in from a hdc3 to hdc4 off same power 3dbs went up,

sigs are some force to be reckoned with,

DD 9500s are great, but to expensive for what they are honestly...

Zcons -similar to the xxx, balance of the two.
What is the brand of the B2? I havent heard of that one. And How does the hdc4 compare with the nightshade or a btl n3? I have heard the n3 and I was pretty impressed for the one 18".. I have been hearing bad things about daily usage for the hdc4..

who the fu(k runs big subs on 1k. That is completly pointless you can get more out of a smaller sub and running it on that much power in most cases

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.