Battle of the big bad 15"s

His sub is fine and the box sounds plenty good for it. Just leave it at that. And I have yet to get the vehicle its going in. Once I get on my job site then I will be buying a chrysler 300 srt8. So I should have plenty of room for it. Is that new Fi sub supposed to be a predicesor of the BTL? or is it a diff level sub

His sub is fine and the box sounds plenty good for it. Just leave it at that. And I have yet to get the vehicle its going in. Once I get on my job site then I will be buying a chrysler 300 srt8. So I should have plenty of room for it. Is that new Fi sub supposed to be a predicesor of the BTL? or is it a diff level sub
Your definition of fine and mine are obviously not the same. You abused his setup. It was not yours. The enclosure is incorect no matter how many times you say different.

Please take my advice and then move forward. Being as you are, you will not get far in life or this forum.

it's a double stacked btl ufo motor bored out to a 4'' coil.

Just curious how some one can attest to how good or bad a woofer is with out first hand experence? I'm saying anything is different then what is posted. Just saying how can they judge what they do not know?

OP refer to my first post for the best answer.
Oh and for the record I have had most of the subs listed in the 18in version //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just curious how some one can attest to how good or bad a woofer is with out first hand experence? I'm saying anything is different then what is posted. Just saying how can they judge what they do not know?

OP refer to my first post for the best answer.
I have heard the dp in person and the warden is the step up from that. There was once a thing called youtube and there just happen to be an amass of videos of the wardens thumping hard *** ****. Also I have quality over the ears which also help with other things you may not pick up sometimes. Also how would you know if I had experience around the warden?

Doesn't really get more badass than this.

2010_01_13_15_13_50_DDZ_5.png

op, are you looking for loudest on music? spl? is this for daily or do you compete? I'm sure you know or have heard this, but you can have the best sub in the world and if the box is incorrect, it won't matter. if its a daily/musical set up, I would go with the sundown z3 vs2 or the nightshades v2's if you have the power and electrical. I run nightshades's v2 with z3 coils in 4th order and love them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.