Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeGrown
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

(All have oversized 0/1 )

4X 0/1 terminals that for (6mm bolts ) and ( 3/8" bolts )

6X 0/1 terminals that for (6mm bolts ) and ( 3/8" bolts )

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New

Price:

4X 0/1 terminals that for (6mm bolts ) and ( 3/8" bolts )$35 shipped

6X 0/1 terminals that for (6mm bolts ) and ( 3/8" bolts )$45 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

will post up tonight

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They fit most all batts with threaded inserts. I use a pair on my group 31 batt with 3/8" bolts and I aldo have a pair on smaller bolt batts as well. Just put a washer between and works perfect. Also I need a pai of the 6x1/0 terminals too. Let me kniw if you still have some Homegrown, and i'll go agead and send payment. Thanks man.

got mine today, look great fast shipping thanks again

get that cnc up and going ill be needing more lol

Thanks guys . I only have a couple pair left and then its retooling time.

NRG brand for the win . Like us on fb

what kind of timeline are you looking at for products? I'm going to be needing another 6 1/0 pair and some 2 1/10 amp inputs.

Thanks man

Currently out of stock on everything . I am retooling everything I make and in process of getting this **** CNC up and running . it is draining all my energy but will be back up and running hoping in the next week or 2

what kind of timeline are you looking at for products? I'm going to be needing another 6 1/0 pair and some 2 1/10 amp inputs.
I have stock in my car and a new saw to set up looking at few more days . . I will be making dual inputs as well

Closing tis thread to open a new fresh one with new terminals and dual inputs Stay tuned

PM me if you are in need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...