battery help

Participant count
  • Participant list

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
have a 08 dodge caliber, w/oem boston acoustic system, rf t1000bdcp, rf t2d412. i have done the big 3, having trouble locating h/o alt (already talked to mechman). i have a red top optima under the hood cause the yellow didn't come in my size, L-8 3/16 W6 13/16 H7 3/4. is there a better alternative to my red top that will fit in this space? i would rather not have to run a secondary battery. and while i'm here, is it better for a ported box to have sub up and port out or sub and port up?

i would try xs power for batts. and maybe excessive amperage for alts. as far as the box goes id try sub and port back and if that doesnt work sub up port back. id prolly toss a group31 in the back the xs3100 is really nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.