Batteries for sale.

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Shiruken BT45 & Shiruken BT20

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for approximately 6 months with full runs of 0AWG ran on them for clean power. Never a single problem with starting my car, dimming lights, low voltage etc. Both batteries are in perfect condition except the stickers at slowly coming off but thats nothing. It is the batteries only as i did not buy the screws as i just used threaded screwed from Napa that were a ton cheaper. Open to offers / trades, but currently prefer the $.

Price:

Shiruken BT45 - $130 shipped

Shiruken BT20 - $60 shipped

Buy both for $175 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be via USPS either Priority / Parcel Post, just depends on the end cost to ME as shipping is not being charged to you the buyer.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26543033View attachment 26543034View attachment 26543035View attachment 26543036

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My feedback is below.

As previously mentioned in my other threads for subs / hu's, i do not have much feedback here. I have a sale going right now with BoomBoxStereo, he can attest to my speedy communication and shipment packaged and in the mail literally within 15 minutes of PayPal confirmation of payment sent.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1016561

My heatware feedback for computer related sales - st0n3r | HeatWare.com

My Ebay (and my wifes) - eBay Feedback Profile for kayleighs_mommy8304

Last edited by a moderator:
no interest in these batteries? guess ill post them to craigslist for closer to retail or trade them for.......................

last days of these available here. will shoot them to CL or trade locally for something if no interest here.

BT45 lowered to $120 shipped via parcel post

BT20 lowered to $50 shipped via parcel post

Open to trades as well folks. These are AWESOME prices for beastly like new batteries.

[quote name='alec14']Still got the BT-20?[/QUOTE]

Yep, as of today both are still available.
@alec14;

Last edited by a moderator:
id be interested in trading the batteries for some good replacements to my factory speakers as well.

@Nutdawg651; I am by no means an expert, but i ran 2 of the same TYPES of batteries even though they were different sizes with 0 issues ever. I didnt use any isolators or whatever. Just - to - and + to + fom the front battery to my trunk battery. I also never played my stereo if my car wasnt on either, so thats why it didnt effect me much. so my opinion would be if its the same type of battery it should be fine, but seek other sources of input also.
@alec14; not really, i have 50' of AT 0awg thats ready for my next install whenever i get around to it.

[quote name='st0n3r']@Nutdawg651; I am by no means an expert, but i ran 2 of the same TYPES of batteries even though they were different sizes with 0 issues ever. I didnt use any isolators or whatever. Just - to - and + to + fom the front battery to my trunk battery. I also never played my stereo if my car wasnt on either, so thats why it didnt effect me much. so my opinion would be if its the same type of battery it should be fine, but seek other sources of input also.
@alec14; not really, i have 50' of AT 0awg thats ready for my next install whenever i get around to it.[/QUOTE]
i pmed you with the amps i have for trade i decided ill do an even swap on either of the both beautiful amps in mint condition

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.