SOLD Batteries! C&D Technologies, 100lbs, puts HC2400 to shame...

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Still have a few of these C&D batteries left. 100 pounds each, 134.8ah, threaded inserts for easy use of bolts/ring terminals. Resting voltage sits right at 12.8V and stays there for a very long time. I have personally used these and gotten a better score over my HC2400's and Batcap 2000's...these actually have the same ah rating as a HC3800, which go for around $450 on ebay.

$180 each local, $250 shipped each, discount for multiples.

Detailed info: http://www.battery-usa.com/Catalog/ups12475.pdf

Charging.jpg

dang dude youve been selling these it seems like since i was born? to bad i wasnt local to you or else id buy em. too bad, idk if i said this already but this is one guy ya'll can trust so if you deal with him he wont screw ya. good luck dude

oh btw, could you do a little measurement for me dude, like how tall these are wide and length eh? just whenevr would be cool, get at me or post on here ill try to find it

oh btw, could you do a little measurement for me dude, like how tall these are wide and length eh? just whenevr would be cool, get at me or post on here ill try to find it
13.5" long x 6.75" wide x 11" tall

There's a link in the first post that has a bunch of info on them.

13.5" long x 6.75" wide x 11" tall
There's a link in the first post that has a bunch of info on them.
wow thats like the same size as my stock crappy battery? how the frick could they weigh so much?

wow thats like the same size as my stock crappy battery? how the frick could they weigh so much?
I don't know, but they're pretty hefty for sure. They're only .5" longer and 2" taller than a HC2400, but weigh 35 pounds more.

Got mine in yesterday, and I'm extremly satisfied! These things are monsters! Ryan packaged it VERY well and it got here in a few days... Great seller, great batteries, much appreciated! Free bump to get some more sold...

Got mine in yesterday, and I'm extremly satisfied! These things are monsters! Ryan packaged it VERY well and it got here in a few days... Great seller, great batteries, much appreciated! Free bump to get some more sold...
Glad you're happy. I'm keeping the last 4 for myself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i got 2 off him abought a month ago and thay are some big bad batts thay solved my voltage problem and thay are in very good condion , good seller

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.