Bass went out but amp still on

Allaboutdatbass

Hey guys I have problem and I'm confused because I don't know we're to start , new system set up worked fine , I decieded to hook up compasitor and when I turn up volume my bass went out with amp still on. Feels like the sub is half in and half out is the best to describe. Please help guys thabk u

turn system off.

try and push sub in by hand.. not to hard.

see if it goes in and out . or does it sound like its hitting..

thats the first thing i would do.

if thats o i would check sub coils to see what they read. with a dmm .

I saw that the two cables attached to the box were just a little bit loose but still in place and I don't understand why I hear low base but not the full thing on the sub could it be the AU X cable's

When things work great and you make a change, but things aren't great anymore, you should start with what you changed. You added a capacitor then had problems right after doing that? Have you tried again without it?

When things work great and you make a change, but things aren't great anymore, you should start with what you changed. You added a capacitor then had problems right after doing that? Have you tried again without it?
Yes I tired that and still nothing like my sub don't move I just hear small sound inside that sound muffled

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.