Bass track thread!

Do you people actually listen to this slowed down garbage like when you're driving to work in the morning, like line up half a dozen songs and listen to them all the way through?   I can't sit through more than 20 seconds of that ****.

My short list for bass is...

Bass Mekanik - Make It Drop 0:48-1:17 and 2:25-2:45 good luck to your subs

Truth - come with me (heard Truth in concert, rig was 36!!! dual 18s and 4 26 inch servo drives, and they blew the servos out after his set, freaking changed my life, I was just kneeling in front of a huge pillar in the middle of the venue, constructive interference was making me gag, and I couldn't breath, had to take frequent breaks. LOUD)

Truth- madman ft. flowdan

Abstrakt sonance- dem vibe (would have uploaded this, but the FLAC file by itself is larger than the 48MB limit

Savant- keep it gangsta

Savant- no time for p**y (same with this one, I only have it in FLAC)

View attachment Bass Mekanik - Make It Drop.mp3

View attachment 5464841_Come_With_Me_Original_Mix.mp3

View attachment 5464842_Madman_feat__Flowdan_Original_Mix.mp3

View attachment keep it gangsta.mp3

Do you people actually listen to this slowed down garbage like when you're driving to work in the morning, like line up half a dozen songs and listen to them all the way through? I can't sit through more than 20 seconds of that ****.
I don't like slowed at all.
I do like rebassed old school songs though. 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s it doesn't matter as long as it was a good song

This is what I use for Home audio/video setups that I do. Some test great bass response, others test entire sound profiles from the speakers & sub. A great mix for a complete set up, or individual test. These also sound great in vehicles with good systems (obviously).

Gone For The Summer by Fabolous (Bass)
Hood Go Crazy - Tech N9ne (Bass)
Angel - Massive Attack (Bass)
So Dope (they wanna) - Tech n9ne (Bass)
Time - Hans Zimmer (Inception Soundtrack) (Complete System Test)
Floor 13 - MGK (Complete System Test)
Hotel California (From Hell Freezes Over live album) - Eagles (Complete System Test)
Righteous - Juice Wrld (Bass)
Candy Paint - Post Malone (Bass)
Daughters - Tony Anderson (Finding Home soundtrack) (Complete System Test)
Mandatory Sacrifice (Genexus Remix) - Fear Factory <------For the heavy metal lovers (Bass)
Don't Nobody Want None - Tech N9Ne (Bass)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...