Bass track thread!

rage against the machine-rengades of funk. weird, no other songs on that cd with such a prominent bass line.

mushroomhead-1200. SICK bass drop in the breakdown.

avenged sevenfold-almost easy (the chorus only). tell me where the **** that bass comes from. it makes no sense to put it only in one part of a song.

I didn't realize it until today, but

Iceberg - On and On

The bass is pretty sick in that song. It's probably clipped though, since most Iceberg songs are. I will check and report back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

x2, i think all of us would like this also.
I would sort through the thread and create some sort of a master list for a nominal fee, donated by CA members.
That'd be nice.

Another good suggestion would be to gather 50 or soof the top bass songs in this thread and compile them into a zshare download. I'd be happy to work with a few others to compile the list if someone would be gracious enough to upload.

Ok, I am new to the forum, A friend I went to high school with had an audio test track cd.

It had a couple frequency sweeps on it that were AWESOME. One would do like a 5k hz every few seconds and one would do a smooth sweep from like 10hz up to 20k hz.

Anyone know one like that or where I can get one.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Outkast- E.T. (Extraterrestrial)

Out of the 50 cd's I have this is by far the loudest.

4 different basslines but it's constant the whole song.

I think it might even get down in the 1x hz or low 2x hz

Ok, I am new to the forum, A friend I went to high school with had an audio test track cd.

It had a couple frequency sweeps on it that were AWESOME. One would do like a 5k hz every few seconds and one would do a smooth sweep from like 10hz up to 20k hz. Anyone know one like that or where I can get one.

Thanks in advance for the help.

whats the point of that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...