Bass track thread!

power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply power supply lol pushes your system to the max i have to turn my epicenter off for most of them

i dont wana click through 150 + pages of this thread. soooo. anybody know the song that was posted here that has lyrics that SOUNDS like

ronald ronald mc donalds. ronald ronald mcdonalds. ronald ronald mc donalds. ronald ronald mcdonalds. i got beef and i hate you. i got beef and i hate you. i got beef and i hate you. i got beef and i hate you i got (BASS HITS HARD)

hahahahah i laughed at myself.. i hope u guys get it. =p

Run up get Done up is what they are ssaying, also instead of I hate you, if we beefing I got you, don't know the artist I just know it was some girls that made it, and the bass in that song is CLIPPED to all hell

the sing is called Run up get done up though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...