Bass track thread!

Another one is not a group or artist but rather a compilation of "various environmental sounds" For instance, microphones setup 50' apart on both sides, down the entire length of a major runway. That is some serious ****. No words can describe the true power of jet propulsion recorded in its most purest form right from the runway as the planes are taking off and landing. How about a "Huey" helicopter? Yes, these people went to their local military base and setup just to record the landing. You will think that the prop. blades are about to cut you in half, it is so real.

Anyone PLEASE with any info post here. I NEED ONE copy for myself.

"The Digital Domain"-"A Demonstration" I think Electra records put it out and im thinkin that Time as in Time-Life had something to do with it.

some borrowed, i added a few

Daz & Kurupt - My System

Daz & Kurupt feat. DPG - Ride wit us

Xzibit- Get your walk on

Twista - Slow Jamz

Twista - Tatto

36Mafia - Late Nite Tip

lil flip- texas boys

3 6 mafia- Who Run It

2pac and bone thugs- thug love

jay z- change the game

jay z- can i get a

lil wyte- oxy cotton (chopped and screwed)

chamellionaire - in love with my money

KRS- rapture

Lil flip/paul wall- shinin

and most any lil john song

Another one is not a group or artist but rather a compilation of "various environmental sounds" For instance, microphones setup 50' apart on both sides, down the entire length of a major runway. That is some serious ****. No words can describe the true power of jet propulsion recorded in its most purest form right from the runway as the planes are taking off and landing. How about a "Huey" helicopter? Yes, these people went to their local military base and setup just to record the landing. You will think that the prop. blades are about to cut you in half, it is so real.
Anyone PLEASE with any info post here. I NEED ONE copy for myself.

"The Digital Domain"-"A Demonstration" I think Electra records put it out and im thinkin that Time as in Time-Life had something to do with it.

I have vinyl's of my grandfathers that are recordings of cars and races... Pretty sweet shiet.

f.i.l.a - Lill scrappy slaps hard

Nolia Clap by U.T.P

B.I.G by Big Tymers

Mobb Deep new album

OL SCHOOL PICK - RUN DMC - Dunb Girl this will blow out your speakers and also Slick Rick Mona Lisa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...