Bass track thread!

More old school...

wrex n effex- rumpshaker! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Sir Mix A-Lot - Baby Got Back

i bumped that tonite around down-town and got some interesting looks! hehe old school rules! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Old but still bumpin' in the streets:

Bone Thugs & Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone, No Surrender, Foe Tha Love of $

You'll shake the block with these.

I will respond to a few things briefly, then after that If you'd like to discus this further start up a thread in the appropriate section and post the link for me. This topic can be very interesting.
So your African-American, and your white? Good point.

That shows that "African-American" is a bogus name given to me and my people. Or else no one else could have that name but us. It's so broad. From where at in Africa? Ghana, Nubia, Sudan? White and black African-Americans, that's strange. I've heard it b4 though.

Negroes aren't Africans or Americans, so we sure can't be African-Americans. And to the "Jewish" thing. The "ish" part on their name gives them away. Ish means, sort of, around there, kind of like, etc. Those people in Israel ARE NOT the real Jews. They are Khazars, and the people that Revelation 2:9 is talking about.. The original people of Israel are those listed in my signature.

To the people that had to scroll through this to get to the RELEVANT posts, I'm sorry.
both of you are G@Y. Im black an about to beat the **** outta botha ya for bein retarded. Jus be quiet!!

TOO SHORT....Life is Too Short the whole album

911 is a joke by PE -That one song has incredible bass line!!

Old school will be the new school within 5 years..BET!

Immortal technique - no mercy

pitch black

big tymers- bo it big ( now this **** has madd bass)

big tymers - against the wall

big tymers - we can smoke

nas - one mic

nas- murder

slick rick- impress the kid ( this one kills and hurts)

grafh - get shot boy

Old but still bumpin' in the streets:
Bone Thugs & Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone, No Surrender, Foe Tha Love of $

You'll shake the block with these.
add to that list...

- crossroads (original)

- days of our lives

both of you are G@Y. Im black an about to beat the **** outta botha ya for bein retarded. Jus be quiet!!
psssssssssst !! they r not retarted , they r hilarious,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif especially the first one frozenfire89(why the hell r u telling us ur life story ??) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif OFF TOPIC btw am african and BLACK,u just keep tannin, while we r in sub way planin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

here are some songs so that i dont get off topic also :

GINUWINE ft ludacris : thats how i get down

prodigy : funky ****

neptunes: show me your soul

pharel ft skillz : amazin

OMFG OMFG OMFG GET THIS SONG!!!

DJ Paul - Your Mother ***** Cocks In Hell

Kind of has an excorsist theme to it but OMFG THIS SONGS BEATS!!!!

Where is Supa-C when you need him? I'm asking cause I have a track here and I don't know of any names or where it came from. Is it possible to put it up somewhere so we all can share it? And since Supa-C pretty much has the overwhelming lead on posts, I feel that he's the one to ask. All suggestions will be considered only if he doesn't reply to this one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...