Bass track thread!

Anything with comparable bass to Late Nite Tip by Three 6 Mafia? I know its kind of old but my first time playing it and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif I thought My Hood beat like hell.

Anything with comparable bass to Late Nite Tip by Three 6 Mafia? I know its kind of old but my first time playing it and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif I thought My Hood beat like hell.
Go to Sleep by Eminem, DMX, and I think Obie is in there too

My friend just gave gave me a couple CDs to copy to my Ipod some of them pwn so hard.

Juvenile - Animal

Lil Wayne - money on my mind and the chopped and screwed version

Paul wall and Fat pat - Pop my trunk and the chopped and screwed this song is so pimp youll understand when you get it.

Mariah Carey feat Jay-z and young jeezy - shake it of remix, someone might have already put this, it's sorta old

Juvenile - Supa sick wit it

Bubba Sparxxx - Claremount Lounge, this song is soooo sick, the first time i heard it i got goosebumps and it wasnt from the bass.

Smoove-E feat Mac Dre - Laced with hash, another hellllla tight song, bass makes it feel like someone is on each side of your trunk pushing back and forth really fast)

Project Pat - Cheese and Dope, kinda old but still hella tight

Slim thug - trunks pop, tops drop chopped and screwed

LLoyd Banks - Cake, bass isnt too crazy but a hella tight song

Jim Jones feat young jeezy and juelz santana - get money

Juelz Santana feat young jeezy and lil wayne - what the game's been missing, another sorta old one but a hella tight song with great bass.

Mike Jones - In yo cadillac and the remix

Clipse - Im serious and Cot ****

Akon and obie trice - snitch

Ray Cash - bumping my music remix, would bump harder if i could find a good quality version, but still sounds great.

Out of all these, definetly download pop my trunk, if you like rap even a little bit, especially southern rap, youll love the bass in this song.

So I read through every single page...need some help with some Slow Jams with good bass to it? Somethin like Stevie B - When I Dream About You. You know, slow jams that you would play on a rainy or snowy day.

Thanks,

Ts

my two favorite songs that really get loud are

3-6 / late night

3-6 / dont save her (gets real loud)

also a couple songs from TI's new cd king get loud

counting crows-mr jones

creed-with arms wide open

cadillac tah-pov city anthem

icp-redneck hoe

mobb deep-amerikaz nightmare

bonethugs-thuggish ruggish bone

coolio-1234

immortal technique-no mercy

genuwine-tell me do you wanna

cappadonna-supermodel

tru-don't judge me

tru-stay real

scram jones-silence

icp-the night of the 44

songs that bump

Everyone seems to love the new Jeezy cd. Personally, I think it *****. I like about 3 songs on the whole album (go crazy, trap star, and bang)and I have it next to me. I give it a 4 out of a possible 10. T.I. cd...a friend of mine has it and I've been trying to get it to burn from him for a while, its TIGHT. KING FTW!

And btw...If youre a big Three 6 fan like I am, try the new "Chrome-Straight To Tha Pros" album. I love almost every song on it, all of them have solid, low bass.

Some good 3-6 bass songs...

beat em to the flo

bin laden weed

fvck that shlt (niiiiiiiice)

late night tip (remix)

its whatever wit us

official crunk junt

one hitta quitta

posse song

wolf wolf

you scared

yeah i rob

money didnt change me

roll wit it

knock the black off yo a$$ (niiiiiice)

if youre tuned low then dl these and have fun...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...