Lil Scrappy - Gangsta Gangsta

Lil Webbie - G sh*t

Lil Boosie ft Webbie - Hold up

Pastor Troy - Well nu huh

Lil Boosie ft Webbie - F*cked up

Lil Webbie - Gotta show me you worth it

Lil Boosie ft Webbie - Cut shine young boss

hey all,

I'm looking for some new rap music to put on my ipod and wanted to know some of ur suggestions. I just need a killer rap playlist that bumps. Please post ur playlists that you listen to as well. I like listening to all rap music that bumps and also music with awesome sound quality... doesn't have to be rap.

Thanks again,

Ipaqman

I gotta agree late night tip, wheres the bud, pretty much 3 6 mafia hits. Young jeezey, eminems go to sleep, juvenile, chamillionares ridin dirty, lil jon. Im running em in my house wich has a carver TFM-35x amp hooked up to two boston HD8 speakers, a carver CT-17 pre-amp, a boston PV1000 sub daisy chained to a boston PV600 sub. It bumps.

On the intraweb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/silly.gif.3549b64aaa5b6729eb8e865319a3234f.gif
Now why didnt i think of that,the World Wide Web is full of surprises.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Tried and failed:crying:

Anything by NIN is good, so is Linkin Park. Andrea Bocelli is great on the bass as well.

I haven't burned a cd of Chemical Brothers but I bet it'll hit hard. Same thing for Eminem.

Probably gonna burn some Celine Dion and Paula Cole later. I wish I didn't sell my iPod now =(

couple of songs w/ nice bass:

king without a crown by matisyahu

rainy day by pigeon john ft. redcloud

cali blacktop by redcloud

comfortable liar by chevelle

resistance by zao

personal jesus by johnny cash

stick this in your ear by deepspace5

I haven't checked all of these out with my new system but they all sounded nice with my obcon 10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...