Bang's first Fiberglassing Journey. '94 Civic Hatch

thats what i was looking for i was thinking Germanium CS 465.25 in the front and a single 12inch IDMax or 2 12inch IDq'a in the read deck powered by a

Zapco DC1000.4.

Thats the plan for now lol

how much power is that Fi sub getting??

BTW: you have your own shop? just wondering

thats what i was looking for i was thinking Germanium CS 465.25 in the front and a single 12inch IDMax or 2 12inch IDq'a in the read deck powered by a Zapco DC1000.4.

Thats the plan for now lol

how much power is that Fi sub getting??

BTW: you have your own shop? just wondering
That Fi IB3 was seeing around 150-200w the most. It was surprising.

i still say that even at 1 to 2 inches thats still way to close to the panel. if you cant drive it comfortably i wouldn't own it lol. just dumb to try and work around foot space near your clutch. i would hate to drive down the road and not be able to get into second because i'm to pissed off because i just crunched the speaker pod.

i still say that even at 1 to 2 inches thats still way to close to the panel. if you cant drive it comfortably i wouldn't own it lol. just dumb to try and work around foot space near your clutch. i would hate to drive down the road and not be able to get into second because i'm to pissed off because i just crunched the speaker pod.
Ehh, it's his car, so I'd trust his word as to what suits him... But I do hear ya on the space. It doesn't sound like space is an issue while actually depressing the clutch, which is good, but usually when you're on the highway, that space to the left is where you rest your foot when you're not shifting. Oh well though. I'm sure the amazing sound is worth it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ohh ok so i can give the IDq's around 200W each or around 350 - 400 W for the single IDMax
Sounds like the right amount of wattage to me.

I forgot to answer your other question... I work out of my garage.

really does looks good man especially the pillars. Those shits look clean and smooth with no bulk (I like)
Thanks.

no update. too hot and the motivation shelf needs re-stocking

Thanks.

no update. too hot and the motivation shelf needs re-stocking
I feel ya. Its so fucking hot outside.

And the the IDQs 10s I have, in .8-.9 sealed each, they can bottom out mechanically with around 300-350rms. Im not sure how they would do 250rms on it IB.

A-pillers look fantastic! Did you use any special type of paint to maintain the OEM textured look?
You probably can't see from the pics, but where i fiberglassed, it's smooth with no oem texture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I saw a car PC build log on here where the texture was still there after the fiberglassing work was done. I asked him how it was done. He just explain that his friend did it. He was from Germany (IIRC) so there was a small translation issue.

just pull the paint can away from the piece and try to intentionally get orange peel enough to create a nice texture. it will make a nice speckle pattern. not oem texture leather stuff that lots of panels are, but it gets closer than matte and better than gloss.

more pics james. its too humid\rainy for me to start re-doing my door panels.

More pics when I actually get to it... I got to get this project out of the way so I can start my rebuild in the Bang-Mobile.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.