BANG for the buck

uh well in canada, not some cheap stuff like mtx but something thats mid on the scale. i dont know i was thinkning like pheonix gold and stuff. i would love JL audios but thats to expensive put it that way. few grand canadian maby. around three probally

My setup is in my signature, and I love it, prices are as follows:

H/U: $238 installed with 4 year service plan (it plays MP3's)

Comp amp: $100 shipped

Components: $149 shipped

Subwoofer: $115 shipped

Sub Amp: $105 shipped

Wiring kits/wires: $50 shipped

Misc. parts, tools, distro blocks, etc: $45

Custom Sub box: $155 shipped

My system sounds very good imho, and I spent a total of:

$977. All of my products were purchased brand new and have at least one year warranties. My soundstage seems to be coming from just past the lower half of the windshield (just above my wipers). I get great left and right abmience sound when there are different vocals/instruments being played. It lacks a tiny bit on the midbass but I'm working on that. I also am getting a second CA400M amp to help push my sub harder. That's about it, ballin' on a budget. Once I get the second amp in, and my custom installing finished, I'm off to a comp probably SQ. So I can get it scored and metered.

See ya!

T.J.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.