Bandpass

Participant count
  • Participant list

speedyjuarez
Premium Member

Premium Member
Okay so I was trying to sell one of my 12" bandpass subs with a kicker 300.1 with it for $400. And this one guy that was interested said "you should try and sell is to some high school kid who doesn't know anything about systems". Because I wouldn't sell the set for less than 400 or trade him for a diamond 14k white gold ring. I was kinda pissed off at his comment.

From everything I have researched I have a 4th order subwoofer being pushed by 150 watts.

I'm not to sure what my question is but I guess is this guy a retard or am I.

the sub itself is not worth a shiet but the enclosure is what makes the system pounds with that particular company. You should sell to high school kids, or college noobs with money since its easier to impress them. Most people who know what they are doing can build their own boxes and choose higher grade subwoofers and amplifiers that can be pushed a lot harder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.