bah its a start...

ewwwww gr0sss......

Does anyone know if ID will put the sticker back on the back of the Magnet? Because if they do this thing will be inverted for sure ;P

Started my kickpanels this week... hoping to get them done this weekend but highly doubtful. Here's the molds....

picture0010ua.jpg

picture0023ws.jpg

These things are going to be extremely big, not so much sticking out big but they are the entire size of the kick. they needed to be freestanding so they needed to be huge :p more pics to come\

ID has a one month wait for ID Max recones, I'm not happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

yeh... but after the one month dont you think it will be worth it... its really cold up here so sending it right now won't make a difference because i dont plan to install it till like february :p.

I got the kicks wrapped up just waiting on another paycheck to spend on resin and reefr w00t! Life's great when you live @ home and go to college.

yeh... but after the one month dont you think it will be worth it... its really cold up here so sending it right now won't make a difference because i dont plan to install it till like february :p.
I got the kicks wrapped up just waiting on another paycheck to spend on resin and reefr w00t! Life's great when you live @ home and go to college.
It might be worth it but that doesn't make me any happier. I bought the sub from my dealer screwed. I purchased the last two that he has and he can't get his hands on any new ones. I just find it poor form to not have the parts in stock for recones. Luckily I bought two and I still have the use of one, i'm still very unhappy though. By the way ID Max's get retarded loud IB.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.